Subject: [Leica] IMG: Armchair in the Sun - Bob A
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 20:59:02 -0800

Hi Bob,
( your cheque is in the mail!)  :-)

all the years of practice and pushing that stupid little button, sometimes
our brain just knows, even though we don't, when to twitch that
finger.<<<<<<

I think this is what I mean when I say: "SEE IT=== CLICK!" Don't think or
it's gone! Or it can work as "A gut feeling---CLICK!"
I'VE WATCHED SOME SHOOTERS STAND AND LOOK== then LOOK AT CAMERA BACK TO
SCENE, LOOK AT CAMERA. And when they finale "click" they're standing in the
wrong light direction!  :-(
But then most times we learn by doing/shooting and throwing away photo after
photo. In most cases we finally make the grade and begin to capture a few
good images.
cheers,
ted