Subject: [Leica] IMG: Armchair in the Sun
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 05:39:08 -0800

I like the tonalities and the range of light captured, but...
1: the light on the seat is very harsh and doesn't really promote the
"comfort" of the chair.
2. the image certainly has a point of focus (a noun): the chair, but it
doesn't seem to show a new and/or unique view of that chair (I think of
Weston objects when I say this).

To me, Jay, a good practice image but not a "wall hanger".

Your collection has many more fine images that leave this one in the dust!

Bob