Subject: [Leica] LR Soft proofing & destination gamut warning
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 19:14:14 -0600

Lew,

I don't think there is any way to soft-proof a b&w image, if you are
using Epson ABW or a rip such as ImagePrint.  There is a rip work-around
I have tried without much success.  I get the print the way I want on
the monitor, print on letter size, make adjustments as necessary, print
again and if OK make a final print and save that file for future
printing (except the paper formulation may change). Even with color,
same thing: get the soft proof the way I want it, make a letter size
print, adjust if necessary.

Ken