Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 05:52:25 +0800

Richard,
Great job! I really like the format and the synergy from the juxtaposition
of the photos. You and your wife have done a fine thing here.
Well done!
Howard

Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 04:49:54 -0800
From: Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com <mailto:richard at
richardmanphoto.com>>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org <mailto:lug at
leica-users.org>>
Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 printed version available for
        purchase

NOTE0: Use MOMENTS20 to get 20% off from blurb.com <http://blurb.com/> until
Jan 5 2016!
NOTE1: ebook is forthcoming, pending processing by Blurb. I will send an
email when available
NOTE2: $5 "profit" is added to the sales price and they will be donated to
the Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara, California
NOTE3: If you can wait for a week+, I will organize a bulk buy for U.S.
buyers to lower the cost (if we get 10+ people). *DO NOT REPLY THIS EMAIL.* I
will send a different email for it.
NOTE4: If you lose the URL links, just search for "lug yearbook 2015" at
blurb.com <http://blurb.com/>
NOTE5: Full book preview is available!

If you order the book (prior to the bulk buy), let me know of the printing
quality. If there is not enough people participating in the bulk buy, I
will probably wait until later to purchase the book myself.

Softcover option:
http://www.blurb.com/b/6793618-lug-yerabook-2015-softcover
<http://www.blurb.com/b/6793618-lug-yerabook-2015-softcover>

Hardcover (imagewrap) option:
http://www.blurb.com/b/6793415-lug-yearbook-2015-imagewrap
<http://www.blurb.com/b/6793415-lug-yearbook-2015-imagewrap>

Regards and Happy New Year,

Your humble editor for LUG Yearbook 2015