Subject: [Leica] Another report on the SL
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 15:41:17 -0500

The key part for me was he had to have just it the SL and not also his
favorite Sony or his other cameras also around to fully realize the assets
of the new mirrorless Leica. Otherwise it as just stuff he was less
comfortable with.
You can't get to know a camera if its just one of a bundle you're reaching
for. I think you have to take off on a trip somewhere with just that camera
and  use just it.

The other thing is if this guy is working in a rental place his view of the
value of cameras is very good. A website called lensrentals.com would seem
to be that though its not clear if he works at a lens rental place or not.
And would a lens rental place rent SL's. Because I think that. I think a
lens rental place would rent a Leica S minus the L. and he's have a real
good opinion on that camera as he's seen them come back from many jobs.