Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 08:00:11 -0600

I agree with Jim.
Anyone who volunteers to perform this task
Which requires a good deal of the volunteer's time
A good bit of attention to detail and craft
And potentially a bit of art as well

I'll be most delighted to see each volunteer's
Personal thought and attention,
As regards style and design decisions
As well as sequence

Allow the "book" to evolve and take shape
Including the volunteer's finger print

a note off the iPad, George

Message from geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey) ([Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015)