Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: LUGbook 2015
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 21:55:01 -0800

Richard mon ami, that's what art director and book designers are for! There
added talents of design and visual impact making the printed piece look
better! A simple thing as one of your pictures on the page before mine and
in doing so? The appearance has a much higher impact!

Look at this as your work, designing for the highest possible visual impact
possible book!.

Besides if one doesn't find their two photos side by each?  They'll search
the book increasing their appreciation of the photos while looking for their
second photo. Champion idea!  J

Dr. ted