Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Uh-Oh
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 01:19:36 -0800

Tina:  Leave the room as it is. Take a nice Leica photo of it without the
evidence of a fall.  Then write the most absurdist artist's statement you
can, making sure to include phrases like "paradoxical disordered order,"
"decadence," parody of petit bourgeouis sensibility" and "self-absorbed
pseudo-humanism of end-stage capitalist America." Take photograph and
statement, and send them to New York or San Francisco galleries. They will
pay you $120,000 for an original Tom Manley, muralist successor to Jackson
Pollack.  Make sure they agree to cut out the drywall, replace it, and
repaint it, good as new. Keep Tom away from the room when this happens.

All problems solved, and a neat nest egg in the bargain!  :-)

--Peter