Subject: [Leica] Knockin on Heaven's Door
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 20:09:43 -0500

My grandpa?s evil cat, Molly, almost certainly went to Hell when she died.
Not because she was being punished by God, but because she was going back
home after nearly 20 years leading the forces of Darkness on Earth. I
think the Devil has rewarded her with an air-conditioned home and plenty
of ice water, plus all the poor souls she can torment for her amusement.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 12/2/15, 7:38 PM, "LUG on behalf of Sonny Carter"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of