Subject: [Leica] My first album and photos
From: carlosaschwartz22 at gmail.com (carlosaschwartz22 at gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:18:59 +0200

So I?ve started...

First of all, I wish to thank Lluis Ripoll, Tina Manley, Nathan Wajsman,
Peter Dzwig, Gene Duprey, Jim Nichols and Gerry Walden for their help and
warm welcome. And I hope I don?t leave anyone out.

I?m not keen in managing the web page, but I hope I will soon learn. So I
opened an ?lbum, Iberian borders, and published two photos: one  from
Azenhas do Mar in Portugal, and the other taken in Sitges, near Barcelona.
But I am not really sure that all is in its proper place

Jim Nichols suggested to add ?IMG? somewhere, but I didn?t understand
exactly where it should be.

I think I will ask Lluis Ripoll about the ways to move around.

Carlos

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] My first album and photos)
Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] My first album and photos)
Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] My first album and photos)