Subject: [Leica] Review of Leica SL
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:53:42 -0600

On Nov 30, 2015, at 5:39 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> I've taken down my test photos of the SL because I got more complaints than
> appreciations.  My future posted photos from the SL will be posted as
> photos, not tests.

Really too bad.
I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out where they be or went.

Please stay tuff against any critics Tina.
I really would have liked to see the "tests"
however rigidly or loosely done.

Always something to "see" in any sort of comparison.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog