Subject: [Leica] Focus Stacking & auto blend in LR & PS CC
From: lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 20:24:15 -0500

I'm just learning how to do this:

Select images in LR
Edit in PS
Auto align images
Auto blend, choose stacking

After the last step, sometimes PS creates a new layer with the blended
image which I save and then finish editing in LR. The problem is that
sometimes the new, blended layer is not created, all I have is one layer
for each of the original images, and I'm not sure which, if any, contains
the blended image.

Is there any way in insure that I get the additional blended layer?

-Lew Schwartz

Replies: Reply from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] Focus Stacking & auto blend in LR & PS CC)