Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brilliant Sunset!!!
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 14:47:32 +0100

Hello Richard,
I like this picture a lot, the snow, the composition. And also because it's
Hasselblad! I guess you develop the negatives yourself? And then scan the
lot. Once in a while I get my 500 C/M out and go through a film ... The
pictures are all right but the machine is a bit cumbersome - and I can't see
the result! One day I'll have to develop the pictures myself - B&W I mean,
the colour process is too much!
By the way, I'm eagerly selecting my two LUG Yearbook pictures. I'll post
them soon.
JM
I'd be curious to know what type of catastrophe happened to your 203FE? Just
to avoid going through the same event!

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim