Subject: [Leica] Leica 24-90 SL lens question
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 12:16:46 -0500

Hi, Aram -  I had to get the lens out and play with it to try and answer
your questions.  As far as I can tell, it has a hard stop at infinity and
does not focus past infinity.  With manual focus, the focus does not change
as you zoom.  I can use the magnify feature to focus on a tiny section of
the scene and then zoom in or out to any length and the focus remains sharp
on that one point.

Hope this helps!

Tina