Subject: [Leica] A World in Communication
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 07:45:46 +0100

Very nice. I predict a chorus of posts condemning smartphones. But?here is
the other side?yesterday I flew home from Paris and my son flew back to
Colorado from Sao Paolo via Miami. Throughout the day, the family kept each
other up to date on our respective goings about using Whatsapp and Facebook
on our phones. This is our standard mode of operation these days.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain