Subject: [Leica] New M
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:14:45 -0500

No but you could use one to shoot your dogs last meal. Listen to the sound
of him lapping up his last bowl of Purina.
I think the ace up the sleeve of video over stills is not motion. But sound.
Sound is a great thing. If there was a sound option for shooting stills on
my next camera I'd love it. There may have been one on my Leica Digilux1 but
it was hard to me to wrap my head around.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] New M)