Subject: [Leica] New M
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 13:26:45 -0800

If I was in the market for a new color M camera, the 242 would actually
make sense for me. I don't care about video. And while Live View is nice to
have, other cameras do it much better than the 240. So why not save a
little? Two grand is not chicken feed.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] New M)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] New M)