Subject: [Leica] my 35mm stopped focusing .. what's going on?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 12:29:45 -0800

Kyle, your problem is that you actually dare to use a lens on a Leica!!!
Bad boy!!

:-)

The front elements being loose should be fixed, but should not be the cause
of your woes. I'm afraid you will have to send it in for a CLA. Otherwise,
may be disassemble the whole thing and see if there is anything loose?!