Subject: [Leica] Paris tragedy
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 18:42:57 +0530

I feel sad for the French people, but we have been living this hell that is
state sponsored terrorism for 30 years now, with all the western powers
providing money and weapons in abundance to Pakistan to continue doing so.
Even last month Obama has agreed to give them weaponry to supposedly fight
terrorists who are sponsored by their own Army. Short term foreign policy
band-aid initiatives lead to long term problems which are difficult to
solve. You reap what you sow, I am afraid.

Jayanand

Sent from my iPad