Subject: [Leica] Paris Photo
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 00:50:16 -0000

As many of you know, Paris Photo 2015 has been on this week from yesterday,
and continues over this weekend. It is always a wonderful show, and Paris is
a wonderful city to visit as a photographer, or indeed as an ordinary
tourist. Until my wife got ill, I went to Paris Photo every year, and I was
sorry I couldn't go there again this year.

I don't know how many Luggers are there at the moment, but, as a member of
this list, I wish to express my horror at the appalling carnage that is
happening to innocent people over there tonight. To Philippe and the other
photographers we know in France, or any one else who is in Paris, I hope you
and your loved ones are safe and that you have my deepest sympathies on this
tragedy.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Paris Photo)
Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Paris Photo)