Subject: [Leica] MS-Sonnetar 50mm f/1.1 mini-review
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 10:31:41 -0000

Couldn't agree more with all your points, Nathan, but in fairness Dante
anticipated and eloquently responded to your reaction in his first
paragraph, did he not? Though something tells me that you are neither a
276hp Camry driver, nor an XJS V12 hardtop driver :-)

But (just as with the TR7), forcing hardtops onto cars that were always
intended to be convertibles was madness. No, not madness, I mean to say a
very laudable obedience to US motor vehicle safety standards of the time.

Piers