Subject: [Leica] IMG: Random Colors of the Fall
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 13:04:53 -0600

Thanks for looking, Douglas.  Manhattan is one variety of the leafy
evergreen family called Wintergreen, over here.  The berries seem to
pass right through the birds in well fertilized condition, and
everywhere the birds alight, the new plants spring up.  I just received
an estimate of $900 to trim my bushes back to a reasonable condition.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA