Subject: [Leica] IMG: For Aram
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:35:23 -0500

Aram, I pondered your question about using the Takumar 135 on a bellows,
and decided to try it.  The first challenge was to find a subject that
fit the field of view.  This Tau Beta Pi key is 1 1/8 inch tall.  Yes,
it does produce a usable image, but the setup is quite awkward, shooting
straight down with quite a klutz on the front of the camera.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Tau+Beta+Pi+Key+-+1951.tif.html

And Frank, sure, the old Takumar may not have a lot of value in today's
market, but you won't convince me that my butterfly images would be 1000
times better if the lens was marked "Leica".

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA