Subject: [Leica] The Return of The Decisive Moment
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 19:38:53 -0800

That is correct. Practically speaking, "no one" does photogravure any more.
Rather than looking at the new editions as pale shadow of the originals or
even bad compared to state of the arts printing, I look at it as the
standard which made HCB happy enough at that time. Since there are so much
negative responses, I wasn't going to say anything, but for $100, I think
it's a great collection anyone's library. This is the original vision of
The Decisive Moment, not the 1000 ways people mistake it to be.