Subject: [Leica] iPhone to the rescue.
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 16:57:10 -0700

Oy! You just ruined my day. As I told before (last week, I think) I was
driving in solid car to car traffic when I spied a perfect low afternoon
shot with a perfect cloud in the sky. I saw that I could pull over off the
road onto pure countryside. Then, hell on wheels, no SD card in my camera,
not the M but the X100S. Some Lug?er commented that I should always carry a
spare. Bah humbug. I?ll never fill more than a tenth of an 8 gig card before
dumping it into LR and reformatting it. No, what kills me is that I was too
stupid to take the shot with my iPhone. Pure snobbery.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.