Subject: [Leica] IMG: Solo Breakfast
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 05:23:48 +0000

I think I prefer this one to the ?shared? one Jay, but it could almost have
been taken in any diner which makes it less unique. The ceiling and the
curved wall at the end are of course the give-aways. I am enjoying looking
at these.

If you can get there on this trip, I would suggest a trip off the 93 to
Portsmouth NH before heading up to Rockport Maine. Centre of old Portsmouth
is nice, and along the old waterfront, and Rockport is, of course, renowned
as a photographers paradise.

Gerry

Gerry