Subject: [Leica] Diverse Visions 2015
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 12:38:25 +0530

Thanks to all those who looked and commented.

If any of you have the time and inclination, I would also be grateful to be
told which of the photographs obviously do not work, as well! This whole
exhibition might move to Bangalore in a few months time, and I would have
to get the numbers down to 35 or so.

Cheers
Jayanand