Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:39:08 -0000

Maybe you could do just that with your Leica too?

For too long, the dormant genius of Mark William Rabiner - and we know that
you have taken great images in the past - has been clouded by his only
emerging at night to take flash snaps of flowers, while the streets of NY
are heaving with stories just waiting to be told in a visual way. People
surge like rivers through streets and alleys of the Big Apple hiding loss,
lack of love, infirmity, poverty, and the myriad other vicissitudes of this
great big face slapping life.

Get out there and take those images, show us those stories. Have us yowl
with empathy. So, take your fingers away from your keyboard, and place them
in the bright morning around a camera - if not a Leica then any camera - on
those heaving moving restless streets of humanity until inspiration returns.
We need to be stunned by your images, not bored shitless with your typing.

Cheers

Douglas