Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 19:29:08 -0400

Doug I of course respect your choice in your workflow of not using a tripod.
For what its worth though from a consensous standpoing wildlife
Photographers from all I can tell seem to be no strangers to tripod use. As
I just Binged " wildlife photographers"
>http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=wildlife+photographers&FORM=HDRSC2
And on the top half of the page before I start scrolling down both shots are
of wildlife photogs using tripods.. With big fat long lenes. No hand
holders.
So somebody out in the wildlife photographer world agrees with me on the
wonderfulness of  tripods.
Scroll down the page more and more photographers out where the air is clean
with long lenses and big fat tripods. Finally one going hand held. With no
cheetahs or squirrels to help him out.

This one my fave:
>http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/23/1414065303032_Image_galleryImage_Page
_3_175542293_jpg.JPG<