Subject: [Leica] Homeless
From: gerry.walden at (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 19:08:38 +0100

Interesting Douglas. I was once driving round the North Circular in London
when my passenger said "See that multi-storey car park, I used to live
there?. ?What, before they pulled the houses down? I replied. ?No, in the
toilets on the third floor. One of the best places I ever had? came the
reply. Really surprised me.

Many amongst us have lived lives we know nothing about.