Subject: [Leica] Leica announces SL (Type 601), a 24MP full frame mirrorless capable of 11fps and 4K video
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 23:43:17 -0400

Thing is its not a huge heavy DSLR. It balances nicely in the hands and is
not bigger than the Canons and Nikons dragged around all day by Photo
journalists as well as commercial photogs. But  blows them right out of the
water because of having a much bigger sensor format wise. And much better
lenses.

And if you're in a crowd of Nikon and Canon and Leica M users  you'll know
the whole time  you're shooting that your pix are going to way sharper and
clearer than the other guys.

It may weigh the same as a twin lens Rolleiflex but would be smaller and
lighter than digital medium format cameras.