Subject: [Leica] BIG new Leica
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 20:46:21 +0530

Douglas,
Might be, but does it have a buffer that will shoot 70-80 RAW files without
stuttering? I doubt that it can approach both those cameras in bullet proof
weather sealing either. There is a reason for all that weight!

I think they compared fairly, the closest competitor in both the body
features and the paucity of native lenses to use the body with is the Sony
A7 range.....:-)

Cheers
Jayanand