Subject: [Leica] Re. Babbage Difference Engine
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 12:14:13 -0700

 Jay Forester independently invented core memory. I think a) Forester was
first, and b) his arrangement of wiring reflected the most commonly used
one. My info is not certain, so if you know more about the comparison of the
two patents, please enlighten me.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.