Subject: [Leica] Backup hardware: USB3 HDD
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 20:39:23 -0400

I've never had a Western Digtal drive give out on my and its been a decade
and many many drives. I'm about to put my 1TB of pic files on a 2TB drive
pre formated for Mac (takes the stress out).
The lines I've gone for are the
WD  My Book External Hard Drive for Mac
The 3 TB costs $98.99 cents plus tax ...Which is my price point exactly. A
penny more no deal.