Subject: [Leica] Olympic Peninsula Images
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 20:19:28 -0700

Very nice, Bob.
Goes to show that the grass isn't greener - I can get to those spots in
a couple of hours, but haven't been for some years. Must change that.

Fog on Lake Quinault is superb.

Oh, and the rain comes only when the Californians come to visit... ;-)

Jay

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Olympic Peninsula Images)