Subject: [Leica] Sensor corrosion?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:45:30 -0400

Looks like someone sneezed when you were changing lenses.
My snot on sensor issues seems to have vanisish with my last camera which
had a sensor vibrate thing  built into it which vibrates everything off when
you turn the camera on or off and really does a heck of a job. I have a
totally clean sensor on a five year old camera. Yet I'm doing a whole lot
more lens changing now actually carrying a second lens with me all day and
eschewing zooms for 1.8 primes.