Subject: [Leica] Sensor corrosion?
From: leland.deane at gmail.com (Leland Deane)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 15:06:06 -0400

I agree it's sensor disease. It hit my M9 (now gone) and it has just hit my
Monochrome (about to be sent it for sensor replacement)

Leland

John yes I agree it looks like the corrosion issue. There are sample issues
somewhere in Leica Camera's official response if you wanted to search those
out. Were it mine I would be contacting for a repair booking for sure.