Subject: [Leica] IMG: northern Wales
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:45:24 -0500

A  very nice presentation, Nathan.  I particularly liked the stained
glass, and the rooftops.  The chimneys and antennae are interesting.  I
guess that, since distances in Britain are compressed when compared to
the USA, the antennae still work, even in this day of digital
transmission.  They are no longer useful here except in cities.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA