Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: Zeiss Planar T and no beer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 00:35:52 -0400

I also bracketed my film especially slides in half stops. My lenes I guess
were set up for that.
But I was thinking the other day how I've never tried the auto bracket thing
which has been possible in my last three digital DSLR'S. Might be a great
thing I'd heard done by some good people. You just hold down the shutter and
it brackets in a pre arranged arrangement put it by you .  Its like its the
future or something.

On 9/21/15 9:20 PM, "leo wesson" <leowesson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi George,

I would shoot 3 on, 1 sheet 1/2 under 1 sheer 1/2 over.  I would
> run the on, under and over and hold the ons for push or pull.

Ever use read
> loads?  Saved me hours every day.

Leo Wesson
leowesson.com