Subject: [Leica] WEBINAR-Phase One XF medium format camera system
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 23:14:41 -0400

Its set to go off at 4am right at my peak time! I went to a thing they had
in the real world in Lower Manhattan. I got a gift basket worth millions.
I've not reached the bottom of it yet. Many of the objects in side I know
now what it is or does. Its hard to look up an object on Bing. You cant take
a picture with your iPhone and send it too them. there's no "them".

http://tr.anpdm.com/track?t=c&mid=14981163&uid=788112830&&&https%3A
> %2F%2Fattendee.gotowebinar.com%2Frt%2F642139346784726017

Bob Adler
Robert
www.robertadlerphotography.com