Subject: [Leica] IMG: Unknown reptile
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:48:41 -0500

Hi Douglas,

I tried looking for photos on-line, and thought about geckos, as well as
lizards.  What puzzles me is that right front foot, which appears to
have three toes.  Most photos I see show five.

The other peculiarity is that the broken line of spots on his back
continues down the tail.  Many species have circular patterns on the
tail, not a continuation of the body coloring.

Good luck!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA