Subject: [Leica] Voigtländers 1.5 or Zeiss 2.0?
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 08:31:47 +0100

Whilst it is not one you mention here, I went for the Zeiss Sonnar 50mm f1.5
which I bought used from a UK dealer to use on my M9. I am very pleased
indeed with it, it is producing very good images.

I have to take issue with you on the fact that the M9 is no good above
400iso. as I have been shooting some work at 1600iso and very occasionally
at 2000iso and I have had no problem.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com