Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pool Paradise
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 22:26:56 -0700

Here?s an advantage over film: shoot at 1/15 but take the picture say four
times. The odds are quite good that you?ll find a sharp one. Of course, that
depends on a fair extent to the weight of the camera. The Leicas are heavier
than most, and I?ve lucked out a surprising number of times at 1/15.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.