Subject: [Leica] Grave marker
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 19:33:15 -0500

Almost made it!  He was of my Dad's generation.  Dad was born in 1897,
and was in the army, preparing to ship overseas when he was caught up in
the 1918 influenza epidemic and finished out the war in a New Orleans
hospital.

That's a well preserved marker, and a nice image.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA