Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Finding the “right lens/film/sensor/camera” combination:
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 12:29:25 -0500

Thanks, Ken.  I located a step-up ring and filter at B&H that will
work.  My lens does not have an infrared focus index.  Do you have such,
or, if not, how did you decide how to focus?  Just by what you see
through the filter?

Your images certainly appear to be well focused!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA