Subject: [Leica] Some more infrared
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 19:51:29 -0500

Thanks, Sue, Steve and Jim.  I like the look of the Fuji X images with a
720nm filter, so I am thinking of having a Fuji X camera converted to IR
(720nm) by Lifepixel.  The advantage, I think, is that I can use the
camera hand-held.  With the regular Fuji, it is a tripod situation (when
I moved to 35mm film from LF, a big attraction was freedom from the
tripod).  The idea of having an extra Fuji body in the camera bag, for
IR, is also appealing.

Ken