Subject: [Leica] Old Brick House on Runnion Avenue
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 18:19:56 -0500

Very nice and the photos brought back some memories.  The neighborhood
looks a lot like where I grew up.  Plus, my first dog was named Dot and
looked like this one.  As a bonus I also had a 22-pound cat, Howard, who
liked to catch rabbits and eat them on the front porch.  He wouldn't eat
them until we had viewed the catch, and then in the morning my job was
to hose down the porch.

Ken