Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stearman Restoration
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:38:28 -0500

It was nice to see and hear, Sonny.  Peeping in, I could see that the
panels were pretty much original in content.  Seeing an antenna, I
asked, and yes, there is a radio tucked away somewhere.  And, what
appeared to be modern strobe position lights.  But, it was as near to
original as I have seen lately.  Except for the P&W R-985 driving a huge
constant-speed prop.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA