Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Canada
From: narbutta17 at gmail.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 05:57:03 +0500

I enjoyed that tour. The shot of man in the church with the laptop is my
favorite because it captures, unfortunately, the zeitgeist. The beer photos
made me homesick for the states because I miss having a nice IPA available
(plus all of those other choices). Now when I go home and find myself in
front of a store's beer cooler I am dumbfounded by so many great beer
choices. Beer choices in Baku are meager with Efes being the most prominent
choice. At least we can buy some Czech beers in bottles as well as some
German wheats. I don't think there has ever been an IPA in Baku. Oh, not
true, my wife makes me bring her some in my suitcase when returning from
the States! Prism pub is a place where I would enjoy bellying up to the bar.

Thanks for the nice tour and photos, Nathan.

/matt