Subject: [Leica] IMG: Swift from the 1940s
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 15:30:02 -0500

Thanks, Adam.  They are attractive little airplanes.  This one belongs
to a husband and wife team of professional pilots.  Though they
maintained the external appearance of the original, beneath that facade
there are many modifications, including 180 hp instead of the original
125 hp.  And the three that visited our airport that day had all been
converted to military-like sticks, rather than the original control wheels.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA